- Each package contains (5) KN95 Masks
- Suitable for adults’ daily travel protection, not suitable for toxic gas environment use
- Not intended as a replacement for gas masks and medical masks. Not for use if breathing is impeded or unsteady, or during sleep
- This protective mask cannot generate oxygen and should not be used in hypoxic environments
- Please use mask correctly to avoid serious consequences caused by improper use
- This product is not included on the FDA Emergency Use Authorization List, and the CDC has not confirmed its filtration efficiency.
SupplyAID’s KN95 5-ply foldable mask is suitable for adults’ daily travel protection. The KN95 mask is not to be used as a replacement for gas masks or as a medical mask. HOW TO WEAR: Please check for air tightness after wearing the mask. Check to ensure the mask is tightened securely to the face. Position the protective mask gently with both hands and be careful not to disturb the mask’s seal across the face. To test for air tightness, exhale sharply through the nose. If you feel air leak from the nose piece, adjust the nose clip accordingly. If you feel air leak from the edges of the mask, re- position the ear bands. Next, you will be removing your N95 respirator. It’s important that you not touch the front of the respirator. First, tilt your head forward. Then, use two hands to grab the bottom strap, pull to the sides, then over your head.
Also Available generic KN95 10-pack protective face masks: